How To Play Pai Gow Poker – Basic Rules Although it almost goes without saying, the goal of Pai Gow Poker is to beat the dealer, just like in 3 Card Poker or Ultimate Texas Holdem or any other casino poker game for that matter. To do this, you’ll need to make two separate hands that are both stronger than the dealer’s two hands. Them’s the rules: the standard hand rankings for poker apply, except for one twist. The second-best Straight you can make in Pai Gow Poker is the wheel (Five-Four-Three-Deuce-Ace), which is the lowest Straight possible in regular poker. Your two-card hand is either a Pair or High Card. Pai Gow Poker Rules Pai Gow Poker uses many rules that are commonly known in standard poker, such as: The game is played with standard fifty-two cards and a joker from a single deck only. As in other games, the joker is used to complete a hand like straight flush, flush, straight or royal flush, and it can be used instead of an Ace. Pai Gow basic strategy is based on knowledge of Poker hands. It is unique from other forms of poker because in Pai Gow the player is required to make two hands. One hand is a five card hand and the other is a two card hand, both hands are compared against the dealer’s hands to determine the outcome of the bet.
It’s a different kind of Paigow Poker. It’s Face Up Paigow Poker.
All the dealer cards are exposed first and commission-free.
FACE Up Pai Gow Poker is pai gow poker variant played with a 53-card deck, consisting of a standard 52 card deck and one joker. This joker acts as a bug, may either complete a straight, flush, straight flush, or act as an Ace. It plays like conventional pai gow poker except in which all the dealer cards are exposed first. If the dealer has exactly an ACE-high hand “paigow”, then the hand will automatically resolve in a push.
Tesco vulnerable shopping delivery slots. So that we can help as many customers as possible, our priority delivery slots will have an 8-hour delivery window – either from 10am-6pm or 2pm-10pm. If you’re a vulnerable customer booking a priority slot, please make sure the mobile number in your account is correct.
The rules are the same as pai gow poker, except as noted below.
Pai Gow Poker Rules Strategy
- All the dealer cards are exposed first.
- If the dealer has exactly an ACE-high hand “paigow”, then the hand is an automatic push.
- There is no 5% commission on winning hands.
- There is no player banking.
- The player may also make the Fortune side bet, and the Fortune Progressive bet, which pay based on the poker value of the player’s seven cards.
- There is a side bet titled “Ace High Push” bonus side bet, the wins are indicated below.
- Both dealer and player have Ace High paigow. 40 to 1
- Only dealer has Joker Ace High paigow. 15 to 1
- Only dealer has Ace High paigow, no Joker. 5 to 1
Pai Gow Poker Rules And Guidelines For Real
- To begin play, each player must make a standard bet. In addition, the player may also make the Fortune side bet, and Fortune progressive bet, or the Ace High Push bonus bet.
- Once all players have made their wagers, as in regular Pai Gow, the dealer begins to deal seven cards to each player and seven cards to themselves.
- Each player receives seven-cards, face-down, and the dealer receives seven-cards, face-up.
- Once the dealer hand is set in accordance to their particular House way, the player then sets their seven cards in the standard Pai Gow hand, making a low (2nd Highest) two card hand and a high (Highest) 5-card hand. The dealer reveals each player’s two-card and five-card hand, and resolves the wagers.
- If the dealer’s hand is an ACE-high hand “paigow”, all player main wagers are pushed.