- Apply for Hotel receptionist jobs in London. Explore 386.000+ new and current Job vacancies. Competitive salary. Full-time, temporary, and part-time jobs. Top employers in London. Hotel receptionist jobs is easy to find. Start your new career right now!
- Today’s top 24 Hotel Receptionist jobs in London, England Metropolitan Area. Leverage your professional network, and get hired. New Hotel Receptionist jobs added daily.
- Casino Receptionist London Salary Executive Assistant
- Casino Receptionist London Salary Increment
- Casino Receptionist London Salary Jobs
- Casino Receptionist London Salary Job
Casino Receptionist London Salary Executive Assistant
The average salary for a Hotel Receptionist is £18,800 gross per year (£8.10 net per hour), which is £10,800 (-36%) lower than the UK's national average salary. A Hotel Receptionist can expect an average starting salary of £14,900. The highest salaries can exceed £24,000. Hotel Jobs in London. Go to: All Jobs Similar Jobs Hotel Receptionist Job in London. Riverside resort casino in laughlin nevada. Posted: Place: Redbridge, London.All JobsSimilar Jobs
The Lime Tree is a popular and long-established 25 bedroom hotel in the prestigious Belgravia area and we maintain high standards of professionalism and stress a customer-first approach above all else.
We are looking for a friendly and energetic Receptionist to join our small front of house team to work afternoon and evening shifts; a cheerful disposition, a can-do attitude and great people skills are essential for this role! With wide-ranging responsibilities for everyday operation of the reception / office functions of the hotel, the principal duties will include:
• Interacting politely and enthusiastically with all guests
• Helping guests with enquiries and itinerary planning
• Check-ins and check-outs, moving luggage
• Taking and managing reservations (by telephone and email)
• General administrative duties relating to the smooth running of the business
• In addition, you will be trained to provide cover one morning a week for breakfast service
We would love to hear from candidates with all of the following attributes:
• Fluent English to a native standard (written and spoken)
• Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Outlook and Word
• Brilliant at dealing with the public
• Clear communicator, with excellent writing skills and great telephone manner
• Good knowledge of London
• Excellent attention to detail to ensure our high standards are maintained
Basic salary £ 17,500. In addition to a standard 36 hour week there is scope to earn overtime.
We apologise in advance that we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL - we will only consider online applications.
A Hotel Receptionist can expect an average starting salary of £14,900. The highest salaries can exceed £24,000.
|5 Star Hotel Receptionist||£22K/year|
|Junior Hotel Receptionist||£15K/year|
Casino Receptionist London Salary Increment
How Work Experience Affects the Salary of a Hotel Receptionist
|Late Career||▲ +19%|
|Mid Career||▼ -1%|
|Entry Level||▼ -21%|