|Location||5705 Falls Avenue|
Niagara Falls, Ontario
|Opening date||December 9, 1996|
|Total gaming space||95,000 sq ft (8,800 m2)|
|Notable restaurants||The Market Buffet|
Level 2 Sports Bar and Restaurant
|Owner||Ontario Lottery and Gaming|
|Coordinates||43°05′33″N79°04′14″W / 43.092403°N 79.07066°WCoordinates: 43°05′33″N79°04′14″W / 43.092403°N 79.07066°W|
Casino niagara’s poker room. Download papi poker. Friday, december 13, 2019 $5,000 super satellite $550 ($500 + $50) $15,000/20 minutes 12:30pm. Friday, january 1o, 2020 $2,500 super satellite $275 ($250 + $25) $15,000/20 minutes 12:30pm. Wednesday, january 22, 2020 $5,000 super satellite $550 ($500 + $50) $15,000/20 minutes 6:30pm. Friday, february 7, 2020. Casino Niagara is the perfect place for live gaming, where you can play a variety of table games in the Casino Niagara LEV2L Poker Room or throughout the 95,000-square foot venue. Join the heart-racing excitement at the roulette table, play a hand of Texas Hold’em Poker, or battle in Casino War.
Casino Niagara is a commercial casino located in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada. It opened in 1996, on the site of the former Maple Leaf Village amusement park. With a prime location beside Clifton Hill, it was originally conceived as a temporary facility until Niagara Fallsview Casino Resort opened but has remained open as a permanent facility. It is the second Casino to open in Ontario, and the first to feature electronic Roulette. Casino Niagara has over 1,300 slots and over 40 table games, as well as sports betting.
Ownership and management
The Casino is owned by the Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation. As of June 2019, the casino's day-to-day operations are managed by Mohegan Gaming and Entertainment, owner of Mohegan Sun.
The Casino completed a $7 million renovation in 2017.
Facts and figures
- Casino floor size: 95,000 ft² (8,800 m²)
- Slot machines: 1300
- Slot tournament area
- Table games: more than 40
- Poker room tables: 26
- Restaurants: 3 (Level 2 Bar and Restaurant, The Market Buffet, Perks Cafe)
- Chill Bar and Level 2 Sports Bar
- ^'Gambling for Profit: Lotteries, Gaming Machines, and Casinos in Cross-national Focus'. University of Toronto Press. January 2011.
- ^'Casino Niagara - About Us'. Casino Niagara.
- ^'OLG Signs Casino Operating and Services Agreement for Niagara gaming bundle'. Bloomberg. June 12, 2019.
- ^'Mohegan Sun owner will run Casino Niagara, Fallsview Casino'. The Buffalo news. September 12, 2019.
- ^'Casino Niagara completes $7 million investment, opens new level 2'. Niagara Frontier Publications. November 9, 2017.
- ^'Dining at Casino Niagara'. Casino Niagara.