- Casino Cage Supervisor Salary Job
- Casino Cage Supervisor Salary Template
- Casino Cage Supervisor Job Description
- Casino Cage Jobs
- These charts show the average base salary (core compensation), as well as the average total cash compensation for the job of Cage Manager - Casino in the United States. The base salary for Cage Manager - Casino ranges from $54,137 to $97,004 with the average base salary of $65,450.
- 400 Casino Count Room jobs available on Indeed.com. Apply to Security Officer, Mailroom Clerk, Backroom Associate and more!
- The average Cage Shift Supervisor - Casino salary in the United States is $47,178 as of September 25, 2020, but the range typically falls between $39,272 and $57,646. Salary ranges can vary widely depending on many important factors, including education, certifications, additional skills, the number of years you have spent in your profession.
- Palm Springs, CA 92262. Monitors staff performance; ensuring adherence to casino policies and procedures. Follows cage policies and procedures, ensures cashiers follow same procedures. Save job Not interested.
Casino Cage Supervisor Salary Job
According to our 100% employer reported salary sources the median salary for a Cage Shift Supervisor - Casino with a Bachelor's Degree is $44,057 - $48,812. Please try our salary wizard to explore how other factors like location, Years of experience and number of direct reports can impact your base pay and bonus.
- Employment Type
- Casino, Leadership
Join us for one of our upcoming job fairs!
Onsite Job Fairs:
We are offering on-the-spot interviews!
Thursday, December 17, 2020 (3pm-9pm)
Location: Monarch Casino Resort Spa (488 Main Street, Black Hawk, CO 80422) – Crystal Ballroom on 5th floor
(Directions: Please park on the 7th floor of the Monarch Parking Garage and take the elevator down to the 2nd floor. If you take the bus, walk over to Monarch Parking Garage and take the elevator to the 2nd floor. You will enter the building on the 2nd floor of the parking garage, and be required to do a temperature check & wellness check. Then head straight down through the casino past the 24/7 restaurant on your left. After you pass 24/7, take the service elevator on your right to the 5th floor and enter our Crystal Ballroom.)
Let your career take flight!!!! Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk, Colorado is immediately hiring for all resort positions!
Monarch’s new resort will feature a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Specialty Restaurant, and Buffet. Our spa will feature state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, sauna’s, hot tubs and more!
Now hiring bold, motivated, team-focused individuals!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) Will Enjoy:
- Hiring Incentives for Non-Management
- Team Member Referral Program
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedules
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Subsidized Transportation Options
- Free Parking
- Team Member Anniversary Program and Recognition
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) also enjoy:
- 2 Weeks PTO
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability)
- 401k with company match
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Assistance Programs
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
Casino Cage Supervisor Salary Template
The cage handles most of the major gaming transactions in the casino. This position oversees the daily operations of the Cage and supervises the Cage team. They must ensure the highest level of guest service and guest satisfaction is maintained and that internal and external guests are assisted in a timely manner and with accuracy.
- Supervises, trains, coaches and disciplines Cage team.
- Ensures compliance with Company policy and gaming regulations
- Assists with resolving guest service and Team Member Issues
- Ensures the Cage team is well informed regarding casino operations and marketing promotions
- Processes documentation based on current Company policy and gaming regulations
- Checks guests for proper identification
- Maintain a tidy and safe work area
- Absolute highest level of guest service at all times
- Accuracy with cash, chip handling and documentation organization
- Must make decisions based upon current Management directions
- Knowledgeable of current and upcoming promotions
- Communicates to other shifts and management
Casino Cage Supervisor Job Description
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License.
- Prior supervisory experience required
- Cash handling experience preferred
- Basic proficiency with computers and 10-key.
- Must be able to perform duties for a shift in a standing position.
- Must be able to walk, sit, squat and reach with hands and arms.
- Must be able lift heavy items
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!
Casino Cage Jobs
Job Reference #: 12704