Location of Cumby, Texas
|Coordinates: 33°8′7″N95°50′25″W / 33.13528°N 95.84028°WCoordinates: 33°8′7″N95°50′25″W / 33.13528°N 95.84028°W|
|• Total||0.96 sq mi (2.49 km2)|
|• Land||0.96 sq mi (2.49 km2)|
|• Water||0.00 sq mi (0.00 km2)|
|Elevation||646 ft (197 m)|
| • Estimate |
|• Density||830.39/sq mi (320.67/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-6 (Central (CST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-5 (CDT)|
|GNIS feature ID||1333809|
Cumby is a city in Hopkins County, Texas, United States. The population was 777 at the 2010 census, up from 616 at the 2000 census.
Blackjack Liquor Store Cumby Texas, roulette americana gioca gratis, morongo most rtp slots, casino tivoli slovenia Gamble Responsibly BeGambleAware.org 18+, T&C Apply. 227 E North Interstate 30 Service Rd Cumby, TX 75433. Flying L Beverages.
Originally known as Black Jack Grove as early as 1848, from 1857 to 1858 the post office was renamed to Theodocias. It was renamed again to Black Jack Grove before being renamed a final time to Cumby in 1896. It was named for Confederate army veteran Robert H. Cumby (1825-1881).
Cumby is located in western Hopkins County at 33°8′7″N95°50′25″W / 33.13528°N 95.84028°W (33.135235, -95.840141).Interstate 30 runs through the south side of the city, with access from Exit 110. I-30 leads east 14 miles (23 km) to Sulphur Springs, the Hopkins county seat, and west 65 miles (105 km) to downtown Dallas.
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 1.0 square mile (2.6 km2), of which 0.004 square miles (0.01 km2), or 0.50%, are water. The city sits on a watershed divide, with the north side draining towards the South Sulphur River, part of the Red River watershed, and the south side of the city draining towards Lake Fork Creek, part of the Sabine River watershed.
Cumby is part of the humid subtropical climate region.
|U.S. Decennial Census|
As of the census of 2000, there were 616 people, 262 households, and 178 families residing in the city. The population density was 708.1 people per square mile (273.4/km2). There were 292 housing units at an average density of 335.6 per square mile (129.6/km2). The racial makeup of the city was 97.56% White, 0.65% Native American, 0.97% from other races, and 0.81% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 2.60% of the population.
There were 262 households, out of which 26.7% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 52.7% were married couples living together, 10.3% had a female householder with no husband present, and 31.7% were non-families. 27.5% of all households were made up of individuals, and 16.4% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.35 and the average family size was 2.87.
In the city, the population was spread out, with 22.9% under the age of 18, 7.6% from 18 to 24, 29.2% from 25 to 44, 21.6% from 45 to 64, and 18.7% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 39 years. For every 100 females, there were 98.1 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 91.5 males.
Cumby Texas House For Sale
The median income for a household in the city was $30,547, and the median income for a family was $34,091. Males had a median income of $25,833 versus $19,643 for females. The per capita income for the city was $15,228. About 7.0% of families and 11.9% of the population were below the poverty line, including 9.6% of those under age 18 and 15.9% of those age 65 or over.
The city is served by the Cumby Independent School District and the Miller Grove Independent School District.
- ^'2019 U.S. Gazetteer Files'. United States Census Bureau. Retrieved August 7, 2020.
- ^ ab'Population and Housing Unit Estimates'. United States Census Bureau. May 24, 2020. Retrieved May 27, 2020.
- ^ ab'U.S. Census website'. United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- ^'US Board on Geographic Names'. United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- ^ ab'Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Census Summary File 1 (G001): Cumby city, Texas'. American Factfinder. U.S. Census Bureau. Archived from the original on February 13, 2020. Retrieved March 14, 2018.
- ^'US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990'. United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- ^'Census of Population and Housing'. Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2015.
There’s no PlaceShop Now
like the Vodka Section
for the Holidays.
It’s Beginning to LookShop Now
a lot like
Whiskey Sippin’ Weather.
May Your Days beShop Now
Merry & Bright & Your Nights
be Cozy & Full of Good Wine.
For the Beer LoversShop Now
on Your List,
May We Suggest Beer?
- Coors Banquet Suitcase 24pk 12 oz Cans
- Kendall Jackson Chardonnay Vintners Reserve 750 ml
- Matua Sauvignon Blanc 750 ml
- La Crema Chardonnay Sonoma Coast 750 ml
- Meiomi Pinot Noir 750 ml
- Odell IPA 12pk 12 oz Cans
- Apothic Red 750 ml
- Robert Mondavi Chardonnay Woodbridge 1.5 L
- New Belgium Fat Tire Amber 12pk 12 oz Cans
- Breckenridge Variety 15pk 12 oz Cans
- Robert Mondavi Cab Bourbon Barrel Private Selection 750 ml
- Eddyline Crankyanker IPA 6pk 16 oz Cans
- Odell Colorado Lager 12pk 12 oz Bottles
- Colorado Native Batch 19 12pk 12 oz Cans
- Black Box Cabernet Sauvignon Box 3.0 L
- Eddyline Epic Day Dipa 6pk 16 oz Cans
- Mark West Pinot Noir California 750 ml
- Kahlua Coffee Liqueur 750 ml
- Finkel & Garf Red IPA 6pk 12 oz Cans
- Crooked Stave Von Pilsner 6pk 12 oz Cans
- Dry Dock Apricot Blonde 6pk 12 oz Cans
- Odell Drumroll APA 4pk 16 oz Cans
- Basil Hayden Dark Rye 750 ml
- Beringer Cabernet Sauvignon Main Vine 750 ml
- Olmeca Altos Reposado Tequila 1.75 l
- The Hess Collection Cabernet Sauvignon Mt Veeder 750 ml
- Aberlour Abunadh 750 ml
- Cayman Reef Coffee Liqueur 750 ml
- Tropic Isle Palms 151 Proof Rum 750 ml
- Absolut Elyx Vodka 750 ml
- Kendall Jackson Merlot Grand Reserve 750 ml
- Glenlivet Archive 21 Year Scotch 750 ml
- Auchentoshan Virgin Oak Scotch 750 ml
'My goodness, this is the way all package stores should look and operate! There's such an amazing selection of beer and spirits it's mind blowing! The service here is unbeatable and their prices are simply spectacular! I plan on going out of my way to visit this establishment again and again!'
'Great spot! Gabe was super helpful! Love the unique finds and if you’re a craft beer person, they’re super cool about splitting packs so you can get a great variety without breaking the bank. They also run good specials too so keep an eye open for those. Always worth a visit'
'Applejacks is the best! Great prices, incredible selection, friendly staff, and fast checkout. Also, they have curbside pickup that’s convenient for all.' O'hare to rivers casino.
Cumby Texas Zip Code
'I recently found out Applejack is able to deliver to our house in the mountains which came as a big surprise since no one else delivers out here. For that alone, I would give 5 stars, but on top of that they have some of the best prices I've seen for wine. The delivery driver was super nice and arrived within the time range provided. I'm very impressed and will continue to order from here from now on - Thanks so much, Applejack!'
Blackjack Liquor Store Cumby Texas Map
'Great product selection but honestly the staff can be hot and cold. Some folks super helpful but the cashiers are oddly cranky.'Read Our Reviews